If You Have Been Involved In A Bus Accident, We Can Help.
Every year hundreds of disastrous bus crashes take place in America. Due to the size of a bus, the possibility of serious injuries as a result of a bus accident is very high. Furthermore, different state laws may apply to buses than car. Therefore, in order to get the best representation, you need an attorney that is familiar with the difference between bus accidents and car accidents. If you have been recently involved in a bus accident, contact our firm and one of our attorneys will provide you with a case assessment.
Bus accidents may involve complex litigation due to the potential number of parties who may be liable for the accident:
- The bus driver
- Other bus staff members
- The bus management company
- The bus equipment manufacturers
- Government bodies (if it is a public bus)
What To Do In Case of a Bus Accident
After a bus accident, check to see if you or anyone else is injured. If so, you should call 911 and ask for help. If help is on the way and if you are able, try to reach a safe place until help arrives.
After a bus accident, be sure to obtain as much information as possible, including:
- The name and information of the bus driver
- The bus company
- The bus line number
- The location of the accident
- Vehicle information of any other vehicles involved
- Contact information of any parties involved
- Contact information of any witnesses
- Pictures of the accident
- Pictures of the location of the accident, including cross streets
- Pictures of any injuries
- Notes on the accident and any statements made by any parties involved
Koohanim Law Firm Can Pursue Your Claims
If you have been involved in a bus accident, contact our law firm today! We can help you seek treatment for your injuries and we will aggressively pursue your claims to make sure you receive the highest recovery.